In this week’s podcast, we are graced by Rebekah Sharpe, an Ordained Minister, Corporate Marketing Manager, Emcee, Motivational Speaker, co-creator and host of the digital TV show, Glory TV. Rebekah is known for her captivating stage presence and keen ability to bring positivity, levity and insight while touching on some of life’s most difficult circumstances. Have a listen how she speaks about faith and God’s power in her life.
Her 5 Top Tips:
Colossians 3:23 Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters.
- Relationships are crucial. It is very important to treat people with love, respect and kindness – it goes a very long way.
- Show up with an excellent spirit and a humble heart. Jesus is our example. We are called to serve.
- Be curious. Submit all to God and He will give you an unquenchable desire to learn new things and to really expand your horizons.
- Be courageous. You have to be willing to be vulnerable, to be set apart, to obey the promptings of the Holy Spirit, etc. Stand up for your convictions.
- Don’t be afraid to lean into the unknown.
Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see.
Her Bible verse for this season:
Genesis 50:20 You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives.
Subscribe to our weekly content
Be the first to know when a new episode is released straight to your inbox!