Influence – Do you understand what being a business owner is in the Kingdom of God and what influence you have?
We will be exploring these things at a conference in Feb, also, we want to help develop you further in your leadership… We are going to be launching something very special at the conference and our aim in the next season is to support and lift up those in critical leadership roles.
Questions you might have about the conference…
1. Is it just for CWIB Members? – No it’s not it’s for everyone! A lot of our members come because they love to opportunity to catch up with other members and meet them face to face, as well as the value and calibre of speakers and what each of them bring.
2. Is it for just Christians? – No, literally any is welcome to join conference those who know Jesus and those who don’t.
3. Is it for ladies who already have a business? – Nope, we encourage any woman who is thinking about starting a business or those who have been in business for twenty years! You will be in a room full of the wisdom of those in business that you can ask questions and be inspired.
4. The conference ticket price has gone up this year how come? – We are at a different venue this year and the venue charges more for each person to stay so the prices had to go up so we don’t kick ourselves in the foot and leave ourselves short. It’s still great value for money. I don’t know many business conferences out there, that are under $700.00AUD’s and offer accommodation as well as food and conference entry fee.
People will be surprised at how much conferences are to run, but our God is big and He supplies. So if He wants you to be there, don’t even look at the numbers, instead look to God. He will supply.
*As a side note, we don’t make a profit from the conferences and our Founder SJ doesn’t get paid for it either. We hold our conferences because we believe in the power of them, we believe in all the women out there and what they are doing through their businesses and we want to encourage, strengthen, and unite them. This is just one of those avenues that accomplishes that and that the Holy Spirit has anointed.
5. How do the room allocations work? – Unless requested, we organise room allocations a week before the conference, this is because things happen, people have emergencies come up so, in order to not disappoint we pick them a week beforehand.
Conference rooms are twin or triple share this year, again, because of how the conference centre runs.
Who is our conference for…? If for women who…
Want to come for a weekend of restoration in Jesus. For those who want to re-cup, recharge, and spend some time with God to work on their businesses or their dreams.
It’s for those who want to expand their faith and be encouraged to think out of the box and deepen their relationship with God.
It’s for those who want to get around other women so they can learn and make forever friends with.
It’s for those who want to learn about marketing and leadership. If you’re thinking it’s time to expand your business/team and bring on extra staff or even your first team member. You can learn from those who have gone before you.
It’s for those who give and need some time to receive and be filled up.
…and it’s for the woman out there who has dreams that are bigger than herself.
So if you’re a Christian woman in business or planning on being, we’d love to invite you to join a weekend like no other…
20th-21st Feb 2021, Alexandra Headlands, Sunshine Coast.
PAYMENT PLANS END FRIDAY 13TH NOVEMBER
EARLY BIRD TICKETS END 31ST NOVEMBER
ARE YOU READY TO CREATE A POSITIVE CULTURE OR COMMUNITY THROUGH YOUR MARKETING & LEADERSHIP?
LADY, WE ARE SO EXCITED TO BRING TO YOU THE CWIB COMMUNITY CONFERENCE/RETREAT FOR 2021!
WE HOPE YOU’RE READY FOR AN AWESOME TIME…
DATES: 20TH FEB TO 21ST FEB 2021
LOCATION: ALEXANDRA PARK, ALEXANDRA HEADLANDS, SUNSHINE COAST, QLD, AUSTRALIA
***EARLY BIRD PROMO ON GOING***
Founder Sarah-Jane Meeson was given a word to inspire women. Since then, Sarah-Jane dreamed about how she could inspire women and unite them together. She knew it was going to be for God and she knew she had a passion for business and just to see people thrive and be all that they can be: no matter what past they’ve had, no matter how much money or where they come from. It’s about them being the best person they can be for God and to help share their story of how God has worked through their life and business.
After chatting with a girlfriend and sitting on the idea for a while, God kept prompting her heart to bring this movement of women together. After some time, Sarah-Jane knew what she needed to do; she bit the bullet and now here it is. Christian Women in Business – a movement of Christian women pushing forward for God in their businesses … and it’s great!