Work Out Your Pricing & Packaging
1. Set up your main products and packages in your payment gateway of choice…
To really get a good “Client onboarding” automation going on it first helps to package together with our offerings…
Now I know this isn’t possible in all situations, however, do the best you can with what information you have.
By grouping our products together in a number of packages, we are able to:
+ Set up automatic and online payments.
+ Set off Welcome Emails triggered by the payments.
+ Add into Welcome Emails a link to information about what we need our client to do next.
We can set up upfront payments using the following plugins and software (presuming you’re on a WordPress Website) We learnt this in the previous bundle…
+ WooCommerce – Is free and basic and with a magic wand (of which I will share in the next lesson) we can get WooCommerce to talk to Active Campaign, without you needing to go on the “plus” plan of AC ;-). You can get the free WooCommerce Plugin here >> and here are some videos to show you how to install it >>
+ Thrive Cart – One-off fee you can use it with any website as we use a link to take them to the product (yes, this is the same product we spoke about in last months Bundle). You can get Thrive Cart Here >>
So what do you need to do from here…
- Look back at your data of what’s been the most popular services you’ve sold.
- Work out how can you put them into packages… (eg. Basic website five pages (home, about, services, contact us, blog, or four hour consult with SJ)
- Price them up! (This is a great opportunity to go through what isn’t working or any services you haven’t sold and get rid of them!)
- Pick your up front payment software/plugin of choice.
- Set up the different packages in the software/plugin.