Want to know how to build your Instagram following… Elise didn’t realize what God was setting her up for when she started She is Light on Instagram. Now Elise has now over 24k of followers on her She is Light Insta feed and is taking over the world with being an expert in the field.
Check out this week’s podcast where SJ interviews Elise Hodge from She is Light.
I’m an Instagram strategist & the founder of global women’s movement, @sheislight.
I built the network from scratch through Instagram.
Within a matter of months, I launched a blog to an already-engaged and interested audience of 9,000, who were ready to read the content waiting for them online.
I grew @sheislight from zero to 16K+ in 12 months – & it continues to grow by the hundred each day.
I’ve stepped more than 500 creative entrepreneurs through how to build engaged followings on Instagram, & I can’t wait to walk alongside you as you build yours!
Elise’s Top 5 Instagram Tips:
- Know your community:Who are you talking to?
- Be consistent:Post regular, once a day preferably
Same time each day
- Be timely to your audience:Know when your audience is online and post then. (If you use the business version of Instagram it shows you when your audience is online)
- Use Hashtags:They are like categories.Find out what Hashtags are relevant to your audience and what they use.
Spend time looking at your competitors account (as much as you can without comparing) and see what Hashtags they use.
- Engage with your audience:Be specific with your posts to create engagement
Comments with your voice and not just emoji’s
Comments on your followers photo’s as well
Bible Verse: Matthew 5:14
You are the light of the world. A town built on a hill cannot be hidden.
To learn more about how to become a member of Christian Women in Business click here.