In this podcast, we are graced by Mel Neibling, founder of Incubate Fitness. Her biggest mission through her business is to help women gain priority, focus and direction with their healthy lifestyle choices ensuring they have the tools and resources to overcome mental, emotional and physical challenges that come up along the way. Have a listen and be blessed and encouraged to be fit and well!
Here are her 5 top tips:
- Adapt a solution orientation mindset – do what you can with what you have
- Get creative with your nutrition – try and stay as close as I can to eating healthy eating habits
- Establish and maintain routine – Create a new routine for this season to keep yourself on track.
- Set yourself a challenge or a goal – How are you going to come out of this crisis, healthier? Set yourself a timeline and give yourself something to achieve.
- Set your influence around you – set yourself to see good, healthy influences.
Her Bible chapter for the season:
A psalm of David.
1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
3 he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
4 Even though I walk
through the darkest valley,[a]
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
6 Surely your goodness and love will follow me
all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house of the Lord
Are you ready to join a community like no other?
We’ve created a sisterhood of Christian women in business who are completely in love with God and encourage each other on a daily basis with their businesses.
If you’re after some Godly support as you grow your business…
We invite you to become a part of this amazing, heart felt community by clicking the button below <3