We’re over halfway throughout 2018 now and this year we declared the year to be a great year. A year full of bringing glory to God in our businesses and staying within God’s grace.
So I have some questions for you to reflect… Please take some time out in your day or week and go over these questions or answer them now while you’re listening.
The point is to be completely honest with yourself and with God. It’s not a time to be condemning, but more finding your location, resetting the bearings on your compass if you need to, to help you get back on track and give yourself a big pat on the back for all you have done so far this year. Celebrating the small things and learning from the hurtful things.
Ok here we go…
- How are you going? 1 to 10 – 1 being not so great, 10 being heavenly amazing!!!!
- How’s your family state? 1 to 10
- How’s the cash flow in your business going? 1- 10
- Are you at burnout or have you scheduled in enough rest this year that you’re breezing through?
- Have you got a holiday booked?
- Are you taking responsibility for how things are going this year?
- What have you learnt so far this year?
- What’s hurt you or felt like a really hard season?
- What growth spurts have you had?
- What has gone good? What are you proud of in your achievements?
- What goals have you achieved?
This podcast is focused on looking back, over the 7 months and taking stock of what’s happened. In the next podcast we’re going to look at the present and future…
Founder Sarah-Jane Meeson was given a word to inspire women. Since then, Sarah-Jane dreamed about how she could inspire women and unite them together. She knew it was going to be for God and she knew she had a passion for business and just to see people thrive and be all that they can be: no matter what past they’ve had, no matter how much money or where they come from. It’s about them being the best person they can be for God and to help share their story of how God has worked through their life and business.
After chatting with a girlfriend and sitting on the idea for a while, God kept prompting her heart to bring this movement of women together. After some time, Sarah-Jane knew what she needed to do; she bit the bullet and now here it is. Christian Women in Business – a movement of Christian women pushing forward for God in their businesses … and it’s great!